”Anyone mentioning Grieg and Sibelius should also include Lundsten.” This generous statement was made when Swedish composer Ralph Lundsten was awarded in Germany a few years ago.
Lundsten has created heavenly music for decades in his intriguing Andromeda studio south of Stockholm. He was among the pioneers of Swedish electronic music in the sixties. Many of his fellow composers turned inwards, cultivating electronic music as a highly introvert form of expression. Lundsten’s music is inclusive, embracing the contemporary as well as traditional themes.
My personal favorites are his seven Nordic Symphonies. Wherever I go in this world, Lundsten’s harmonies conjure images of the Nordic seasons and take me right back home.
(some of) my events
- 2018-05-28 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Luleå)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-04-18--20 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)