Well, they actually said so.
I happened to take an airplane the other day. It’s not exactly an every-year experience but it does happen. Last time was in 2003. Before that, uhm… 1992.
I suppose it’s some kind of irony. Does anyone actually enjoy a flight?
Even if you’re totally uninterested in the environmental pollution and fuel gobbling, even if you’re not among those who are scared of taking off on wings of steel and even if you’re not in pain while landing (like most kids, some adults and me)… would anyone really enjoy sitting crammed between strangers in the most claustrophobic fashion?
I wouldn’t think so.
Flying is fast, surprisingly cheap and sometimes necessary. But it’s not enjoyable.
(some of) my events
- 2018-10-03--05 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-09-05--07 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)