(some of) my events
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-04-23 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-04-18--20 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-03-07--09 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-01-11 Certifierad IT-arkitekt (guest lecturing, Stockholm)
Without any insight into today’s bus crash north of Uppsala I obviously can’t shed any light on that fatal event and won’t try to comment. Having traveled extensively by bus through the years I’d still make the following general observation. Given the excessive speed, insufficient distance to preceding vehicle and apparent nonchalance from too many bus drivers I’m surprised that serious accidents are relatively few and far-between. Again, without hypothesizing on today’s crash – let’s slow down a bit. Now.