(some of) my events
- 2018-03-07--09 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2017-12-06--08 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2017-10-23--25 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2017-09-05 KRAV-märkt säkerhet (hosting breakfast seminar, Stockholm)
- 2017-05-22 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
no such thing
If I could only... would that make me safe? Is there a recipe for removing or mitigating all risk? Not in life. Not in software. In practice, everyday software is infinitely complex. Foreseeing and countering everything that could go wrong - however desirable - is not realistic. That's why I prefer not to talk about "secure" software. A desirable goal indeed but not within our reach. That'd be promising something we can't deliver. Software security is not absolute. It's about gray-scales and risk.