When everything goes wrong, a hero saves the day in the face of looming disaster.
In some places there seems to be an awful lot of days when all goes wrong. Enter objectives, roles and processes. All frightfully boring concepts but they lend an air of predictability to an enterprise. With less chaos and fewer surprises, we can get a grip on risk and this is basically what it takes for a business to grow up.
So, in that sense there's no place for heroes in the culture of a mature organization.
(some of) my events
- 2018-05-28 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Luleå)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-04-18--20 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)