What might impact the continuity in your context? One key factor is dependencies.
Think of it. Are there deliveries, services, resources that you assume will always be available? Could you run your business without that special service provider, without those key individuals, those office premises, that technical infrastructure? If not, you must treat them accordingly.
Any business will have its dependencies. Knowing your dependencies and managing them proactively is a cornerstone for continuity.
(some of) my events
- 2018-05-28 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Luleå)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-04-18--20 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)