Security needs innovation, new ideas from new people. It's great to see a new Master's Programme underway at Stockholm University. Department of Computer and Systems Sciences (DSV) is set to regain its position as a leader in the field, and the industry stands to benefit.
Aiming for openness and external contacts, the programme has hosted a series of Security Dialogues, informal sessions with folks outside academia. I'm super-pleased to have been invited to meet with students December 2. Dialogue FTW!
(some of) my events
- 2018-05-28 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Luleå)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-04-18--20 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)