annual meeting of @Riskkollegiet at @FOIresearch, with updates on strategic migration analysis, energy market risk & regulation of chemicals— per stromsjo (@stromsjo) March 18, 2016
(some of) my events
- 2017-10-23--25 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2017-09-13--15 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2017-09-05 KRAV-märkt säkerhet (breakfast seminar, Stockholm)
- 2017-05-23 KRAV-märkt säkerhet (hosting lunch seminar, Umeå University)
- 2017-05-22 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
The future is uncertain. We all have goals which might not be met. Risk is everywhere. It concerns bankers, beekeepers, and billiards players. Since risk is a part of every field, it can take many forms. Exploring the specifics of risk, and risk as a concept, how risk is perceived and managed, is what Swedish Society for Risk Sciences (Riskkollegiet) is about. The Society hosts seminars, publishes reports and supports young researchers. I'm proud to join the board of Riskkollegiet as a deputy member.