Testing is how you evaluate your continuity plan.
When a developer has found 5 bugs, is he done?
How can you evaluate your test? And why should you?
To trust your plan, you need to trust your test. Did you merely "kick the tyres" or did you go through the plan systematically? Did you involve your stakeholders, did you have a good discussion?
If not, now is the time to take notice. Who did you forget to invite? What did you forget to prepare? Document how your test can be improved the next time around.
(some of) my events
- 2018-10-03--05 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-09-05--07 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)