We talk of an individual's security awareness as "high" or "low".
Recently, I waited for a friend at a locked entrance to his place of work. A carpenter (who - unlike me - had legitimate access) arrived, opened the door, and gave me that "aren't you going to follow me"-look when I remained outside, waiting for my friend.
This guy exhibited a polite, friendly attitude. He also displayed cluelessness on how to handle his access card.
Actively inviting risk - is that a case of negative security awareness?
(some of) my events
- 2018-05-28 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Luleå)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-04-18--20 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)