I was glad to see last week's Technical Infosec course fully booked.
This time I added a session on backup and archiving. Availability from a preservation perspective is becoming increasingly important as archives are being digitised.
We did a "100 points" Mentimeter exercise, ranking the relative importance of Agile Principles. The question was, which principles will have the most impact (positive or negative) on security work? Not surprisingly, principle #2 "Welcome changing requirements..." ended up on top.
(some of) my events
- 2018-10-03--05 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-09-05--07 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)