To end five hectic days of teaching, I gave an updated version of my "KRAV-märkt" talk on Security Requirements as a lunch seminar at Umeå University together with Omegapoint colleagues.
The audience made a word cloud about Security Req's ("necessary" was the #1 word) and ranked the relative importance of tactics against modern threats (prevention was #1).
The salad was fine and there were plenty of good questions, not least about upcoming regulations in the privacy domain.
My thanks to everyone!
(some of) my events
- 2018-05-28 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Luleå)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-04-18--20 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)