(some of) my events
- 2018-03-07--09 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2017-12-06--08 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2017-10-23--25 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2017-09-05 KRAV-märkt säkerhet (hosting breakfast seminar, Stockholm)
- 2017-05-22 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
Security Requirements (SR) is not a trivial domain. ("Svårt", according to this word cloud.)
One might be tempted to go consult the nearest expert. And that is part of problem. Because SR concern so many of us. Either we write them (or should be writing them), or we're part of their target audience. Or, we should at least be aware of SR for other reasons.
This is pretty much what my seminar "KRAV-märkt" is about and 5 September I was privileged to host a SR breakfast at DF Kompetens in Stockholm.