(some of) my events
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-04-23 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-04-18--20 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-03-07--09 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-01-11 Certifierad IT-arkitekt (guest lecturing, Stockholm)
When something concerns information as well as security, is it a matter of Information Security?
In our recent Strategisk Infosec course, I had the privilege to introduce a new chapter with guest lecturer Patrik Thunholm who gave a conceptual introduction to Influence Operations and Security Psychology.
Given the rapid digitisation, the Digital Domain is bound to become contested by various parties with an agenda. How can an organisation defend itself and how does this relate to classic InfoSec?