This year's first Strategisk Informationssäkerhet course marked a departure from paper-based documentation. Farewell, course binders! We've used an online teaching platform for years but in the absence of printed material, the platform becomes a critical course component. Next time, we'll add a wiki for ideas and links to further reading/listening.
As always, Conny Larsson (in the photo collage) lectured on Security Law. Other guest lectures covered Influence Operations and Security Policy.
(some of) my events
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 A Framework for Risk Maturity (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-04-23 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-04-18--20 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-03-13, 2018-03-15 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (webinar)
Some classify info for reasons of compliance, but all too often this is an isolated project activity and the result is not merged into a meaningful whole.
Information structure tends to be more static than organisation or routines. Your information model can be an effective handrail for all sorts of management purposes.