(some of) my events
- 2021-03-23--25 Northern European Conference on Emergency and Disaster Studies (presenting at conference, Östersund)
- 2020-04-20 Immersiva medier (attending conference, Stockholm)
- 2020-03-18 Certifierad IT-arkitekt (guest lecturing, Stockholm)
- 2020-02-05--08 Folk och kultur (attending convention, Eskilstuna)
- 2019-12-12 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
From critical thinking to practical impact - returning from SRA Europe in Östersund. Not being a researcher, I'm obviously more of the "practical impact" type. My contribution was a talk about Information Risk Maturity.
I'd like to think this marks a new phase for me. From attending product conferences to attending academic conferences to giving presentations there as well.
There's no shortage of sophisticated theories on risk. I chose to share a low-entry approach from the industry. The slides are here.
Teknisk informationssäkerhet at DF Kompetens saw a large group of curious and knowledgeable attendants.
Using an airplane/mountain analogy, Åke Ljungqvist illustrated disk crashes with painful clarity.
Michael Westlund trained us in digital self defence.
Lars Johansson took us on a guided tour through the history of cryptography, from foundations to Tor networks.
We practiced threat analysis using the STRIDE model and ranked preventive InfoSec measures when travelling. Three jam-packed days went by quickly.