The whining about Göran Persson and his dining continues. Apparently the Prime Minister occasionally has a good meal in a better restaurant together with close aides. Why is this a problem? Is there any other country on the globe where a head of government is not trusted to make these kinds of decisions? The newspapers have dug up a receipt indicating that one of these parties contained Diet Coke as well as Espresso. Stunning luxury indeed.
His government spends billions of crowns on the most questionable ventures. Could our beloved journalists kindly focus their attention in that direction instead? I’ve had enough of this kind of nonsense journalism. Would our media be happy if Foreign Secretary Freivalds brings her own lunch box to the next government conference?
(some of) my events
- 2018-10-03--05 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-09-05--07 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)