(some of) my events
- 2018-11-28 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-11-07 Certifierad IT-arkitekt (guest lecturing, Stockholm)
- 2018-10-03--05 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-09-05--07 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-06-18 A framework for Information Risk maturity (presenting at SRA Europe, Östersund)
large positive Arctic anomaly
It’s finally coming to an end, the coldest winter in Stockholm for decades. No extreme temperatures but we had snow more than three consecutive months which is unusual nowadays. And here comes the challenge. Will we be able to concentrate on the problem of global warming in spite of this recent fluctuation? The warmest years in recorded history have all occurred very recently. This climate threat won’t go away by itself or by wishful thinking.