Suppose you're driving along a country road. Imagine it's snowing and visibility is poor. You will be driving carefully to avoid an accident. This is the risk perspective. Managing potential consequences.
The next day is sunny and there's hardly any traffic. Accidents seem unlikely. However, by the roadside is a sign with the local speed limit. You will be adhering to this limit. (Right?) This is the compliance perspective. Doing as we're told.
These perspectives are different but also interrelated.
(some of) my events
- 2018-10-03--05 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-09-05--07 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)