I've been an employee of the Swedish bank SEB since 1991, initially as a database specialist, then working with applied information security since 2006.
Having spent 23 good years in the financial sector, following this summer I will take up a position as consultant in the great team of Konsultbolag1 InfoSec AB.
As always in consulting, what I will be doing will be up to our customers, but I look forward to driving change within the field of security by means of teaching, coaching and mentoring.
(some of) my events
- 2018-10-03--05 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-09-05--07 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)