(some of) my events
- 2018-05-28 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Luleå)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-04-18--20 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
on the contested Digital Domain
When something concerns information as well as security, is it a matter of Information Security?
In our recent Strategisk Infosec course, I had the privilege to introduce a new chapter with guest lecturer Patrik Thunholm who gave a conceptual introduction to Influence Operations and Security Psychology.
Given the rapid digitisation, the Digital Domain is bound to become contested by various parties with an agenda. How can an organisation defend itself and how does this relate to classic InfoSec?