This winter has seen a shift in the political opinion polls. The socialists are no longer comfortably controlling the electorate. September 2006 could be the most uncertain Swedish election since 1991. The recently launched Feminist Initiative could help by further weakening the left.
Still. The political blocks are almost equal in size. After a winter when practically everything has gone disastrously wrong for the Labor party, the left is still supported by 48%. In 2006 the right-wing Alliance will have a tough time with the media, being carefully (and rightfully) scrutinized as an alleged governing alternative. Meanwhile the Labor party will roll out their big guns in an unrivaled campaign machinery. Going into this fight opposition leader Reinfeldt would need a significant lead. 50-48 won’t do.
(some of) my events
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-29 Certifierad informationssäkerhetsarkitekt, del 1 (co-teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-12-13 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2018-12-05--07 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)