(some of) my events
- 2018-12-05--07 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-11-28 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-11-14--16 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-11-07 Certifierad IT-arkitekt (guest lecturing, Stockholm)
- 2018-10-03--05 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
no such thing
If I could only... would that make me safe? Is there a recipe for removing or mitigating all risk? Not in life. Not in software. In practice, everyday software is infinitely complex. Foreseeing and countering everything that could go wrong - however desirable - is not realistic. That's why I prefer not to talk about "secure" software. A desirable goal indeed but not within our reach. That'd be promising something we can't deliver. Software security is not absolute. It's about gray-scales and risk.