So it’s election year again. Swedish campaigns are rather quiet events. Fewer scandals, less mudslinging, a more conciliatory tone. Still, there’s a lot of badmouthing these days. So here’s a challenge:
Find ten good things to say about your opponent!
Not trivial stuff like he’s got a nice shirt or supports the same football team. Politically relevant reasons to appreciate your opponent.
I’ve never voted for the Social Democrats and probably never will. So there’s my challenge and here I go. I made my top-ten list of positive things from a decade with Prime Minister Persson.
The countdown begins tomorrow.
(some of) my events
- 2019-05-15--17 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-27 Beyond the Static InfoRisk Assessment (presenting at Åre Risk Event)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-02-07 Säkerhetsarkitektur - ingenjörskonst eller hantverk? (hosting seminar in Falun)