We talk a lot about user security awareness.
But awareness is never enough.
I might be aware that you forgot to close the window on a rainy night. This won't help unless I care to close it or remind you. I might be aware that my password could be misused by a malicious individual. This won't help unless I care to make an effort to protect it.
I must care enough to do the right thing when it would be easier not to. I must be committed. So, let’s stop parroting awareness as an end goal. It’s not.
(some of) my events
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-29 Certifierad informationssäkerhetsarkitekt, del 1 (co-teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-12-13 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2018-12-05--07 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)