Before addressing continuity, ask yourself this question. What system (service, process, component) is in focus?
Sounds simple but if you stumble here, you won't get far. What is your scope and why does it need to have its continuity protected? Is it within your area of responsibility, do you have the mandate? Does its operational quality matter to your stakeholders? Who will foot the bill?
Stating where your context begins and ends is a great start and sends a signal to others to do their part.
(some of) my events
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-29 Certifierad informationssäkerhetsarkitekt, del 1 (co-teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-12-13 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2018-12-05--07 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)