By planning around certain harmful events you take ownership of your continuity risk. But there are things you won't know when writing your plan. You need to involve stakeholders, specialists. Seek their advice and perspectives, learn about their plans. Tell them about what risk you see and how you intend to treat it. Have your plan qualified through their input and compatible with their plans.
Business Continuity is not an arena for lone rangers. Getting a second opinion makes for a first-class plan.
(some of) my events
- 2019-05-15--17 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-03-26 Beyond the Static InfoRisk Assessment (presenting at Åre Risk Event)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-02-07 Säkerhetsarkitektur - ingenjörskonst eller hantverk? (hosting seminar in Falun)