We talk of an individual's security awareness as "high" or "low".
Recently, I waited for a friend at a locked entrance to his place of work. A carpenter (who - unlike me - had legitimate access) arrived, opened the door, and gave me that "aren't you going to follow me"-look when I remained outside, waiting for my friend.
This guy exhibited a polite, friendly attitude. He also displayed cluelessness on how to handle his access card.
Actively inviting risk - is that a case of negative security awareness?
(some of) my events
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-29 Certifierad informationssäkerhetsarkitekt, del 1 (co-teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-12-13 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2018-12-05--07 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)