To end five hectic days of teaching, I gave an updated version of my "KRAV-märkt" talk on Security Requirements as a lunch seminar at Umeå University together with Omegapoint colleagues.
The audience made a word cloud about Security Req's ("necessary" was the #1 word) and ranked the relative importance of tactics against modern threats (prevention was #1).
The salad was fine and there were plenty of good questions, not least about upcoming regulations in the privacy domain.
My thanks to everyone!
(some of) my events
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-29 Certifierad informationssäkerhetsarkitekt, del 1 (co-teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-12-13 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2018-12-05--07 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)