Ever wondered where standards (such as the ISO 27000) come from? Guess what? Somebody has to devise, write, publish and maintain them!
That's what technical committees are for. Standards are a global matter and I'm honoured to be part of (Technical Committee) TK318 of the non-profit association Swedish Standards Institute.
During our Spring meeting in summery Sollentuna, the discussion ranged from incidents and privacy to promoting standards. Good to be joining this team of national Infosec authorities.
(some of) my events
- 2019-05-15--17 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-03-26 Beyond the Static InfoRisk Assessment (presenting at Åre Risk Event)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-02-07 Säkerhetsarkitektur - ingenjörskonst eller hantverk? (hosting seminar in Falun)