(some of) my events
- 2020-03-10--12 Northern European Conference on Emergency and Disaster Studies (attending conference, Östersund)
- 2020-02-05--08 Folk och kultur (attending convention, Eskilstuna)
- 2020-01-16 Certifierad IT-arkitekt (guest lecturing, Stockholm)
- 2019-12-12 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2019-11-21--22 Samlingsforum 2019 (attending conference, Nyköping)
Security Requirements (SR) is not a trivial domain. ("Svårt", according to this word cloud.)
One might be tempted to go consult the nearest expert. And that is part of problem. Because SR concern so many of us. Either we write them (or should be writing them), or we're part of their target audience. Or, we should at least be aware of SR for other reasons.
This is pretty much what my seminar "KRAV-märkt" is about and 5 September I was privileged to host a SR breakfast at DF Kompetens in Stockholm.