(some of) my events
- 2020-03-10--12 Northern European Conference on Emergency and Disaster Studies (attending conference, Östersund)
- 2020-02-05--08 Folk och kultur (attending convention, Eskilstuna)
- 2020-01-16 Certifierad IT-arkitekt (guest lecturing, Stockholm)
- 2019-12-12 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2019-11-21--22 Samlingsforum 2019 (attending conference, Nyköping)
I spend lots of time in art exhibitions these days. My favourite is Moderna museet which has become sort of second home when I've got time on my hands.
Taking photos of pictures might sound pointless but I like experimenting with "sampling" artworks into bits and pieces and then having these rearranged into a photo collage.
Rosemarie Trockel has knitted a monochrome After The Hunt. With wool yarn and wood she challenges how pictures are supposed to be made. And here is my attempt at sampling Trockel.
After five years as an employed consultant, I will continue under my own flag. In recent years I've been privileged to teach Information Security which is superb training from a generalist perspective, but now I will refocus on Information Risk in three different ways. First, I will return to the university to dig deeper in the theory realm of risk. Second, I might do a bit of volunteering in a "security advisor" capacity. Last but not least, there should be room for some consulting as an educator.