(some of) my events
- 2020-02-05--08 Folk och kultur (participating in convention, Eskilstuna)
- 2019-12-12 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2019-10-08 Riskkollegiets seniora pris (co-hosting seminar in Gothenburg)
- 2019-09-16 Immersiva medier (participating in conference, Norrköping)
- 2019-08-22 RISKUT 2019 (co-hosting conference, Stockholm)
carved in stone
In my youth I used to think of her blasted concrete subway artworks as dull and self-important. (Then again, I couldn't be bothered to care about any contemporary art.)
Now, what I see is instead grace and materiality and Siri's timeless thoughts of peace and women are gaining a renewed sense of urgency in this day and age.
Here is Derkert's Study for Female Pillar, part of the collection at Moderna museet.