It started as a jolt on the lower deck
Swedish song-writer Mikael Wiehe captures bewilderment, affection, anxiety, hope, pride and despair during the final hours of the RMS Titanic. 103 years later on, this spectacular disaster offers lessons for those of us working with risk and security. Using the power of analogies, we can help our stakeholders approach difficult subjects in persuasive ways. While doing the best we can to protect our systems, we must admit that they are by no means unsinkable.
(some of) my events
- 2018-05-28 Informationssäkerhet för ledare (teaching course, Luleå)
- 2018-05-23--25 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-05-17 Three Capabilities in a Crisis (guest lecturing at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-05-16 Info.säkerhet är inte "någon annans problem" (lunch seminar at Mid Sweden University, Östersund)
- 2018-04-18--20 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)