Kick-off in our top national football league Allsvenskan is just round the corner. The party is on and, as usual in Sweden, the tax payers will have to foot most of the bill.
I don’t know what’s wrong with football but there are plenty of other sports where huge crowds can get together and enjoy a fair game. You can even bring the kids. Not so in top level football. There is verbal and physical violence both on- and off-field. In fact, matches are classified in terms of risk level. A big match requires a huge police effort. I’ve had quite enough of this. Football clubs are commercial organizations and should carry the entire cost for maintaining a reasonable level of security.
(some of) my events
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-29 Certifierad informationssäkerhetsarkitekt, del 1 (co-teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-12-13 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2018-12-05--07 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)