(some of) my events
- 2021-09-21--23 Northern European Emergency and Disaster Studies (presenting at conference, Östersund)
- 2020-12-11 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2020-10-22 Certifierad IT-arkitekt (guest lecturing, Stockholm)
- 2020-10-21--23 Samtidskonstdagarna (attending conference)
- 2020-09-22 RISKUT 2020 (co-hosting conference)
If I could only... would that make me safe? Is there a recipe for removing or mitigating all risk? Not in life. Not in software. In practice, everyday software is infinitely complex. Foreseeing and countering everything that could go wrong - however desirable - is not realistic. That's why I prefer not to talk about "secure" software. A desirable goal indeed but not within our reach. That'd be promising something we can't deliver. Software security is not absolute. It's about gray-scales and risk.