I'm reflecting on Business Continuity Planning. The ability to withstand the unexpected and carry on, serving customers as best you can.
The field is compliance-driven. Before the advent of regulation, interest was lukewarm at best. Whatever happened to self-preservation? Haven't we learned anything from 9/11?
Terminology is confusing. Guidance refer to several categories of plans. Relating them and putting them in context is left as an exercise for the layman. A challenge for us educators!
(some of) my events
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-29 Certifierad informationssäkerhetsarkitekt, del 1 (co-teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-12-13 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2018-12-05--07 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)