How do you manage the unknown?
For starters, make it part of your risk work. Risk is the potential for events with impact on your goals. Focus on low-likelihood events with high impact on availability. This is Continuity Risk - your continuity compass.
Have it integrated with your Risk Management. Identify, describe and quantify. Use your history, known events which could have a higher impact if repeated. How bad could it get on a rainy day? Analyse and treat. You know the drill. Expect the unexpected.
(some of) my events
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-29 Certifierad informationssäkerhetsarkitekt, del 1 (co-teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-12-13 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2018-12-05--07 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)