Security needs innovation, new ideas from new people. It's great to see a new Master's Programme underway at Stockholm University. Department of Computer and Systems Sciences (DSV) is set to regain its position as a leader in the field, and the industry stands to benefit.
Aiming for openness and external contacts, the programme has hosted a series of Security Dialogues, informal sessions with folks outside academia. I'm super-pleased to have been invited to meet with students December 2. Dialogue FTW!
(some of) my events
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-29 Certifierad informationssäkerhetsarkitekt, del 1 (co-teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-12-13 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2018-12-05--07 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)