(some of) my events
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-29 Certifierad informationssäkerhetsarkitekt, del 1 (co-teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-12-13 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2018-12-05--07 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
Part of Business Continuity is dealing with crises. Throughout 2015 I've been involved in the large FSPOS Sektorsövning of the Swedish financial sector. The task was to plan, prepare and lead this simulation exercise for one participating Crisis Management Team. They faced a rapidly evolving scenario. How would they respond to threats, deal with uncertainties, communicate with customers and the market? Creativity in the midst of stress. Improvising from existing plans. Valuable lessons and loads of fun!
Last week's Q&A with Master's Students in Kista, Stockholm was fun. Still in their first semester, I'm impressed by their wide-ranging questions. In fact, I even appreciate their showing up for an optional event. Arranging anything non-obligatory was kind of a hard sell when I first studied, back in a previous millennium. Many thanks to Mark Strande who kindly agreed to join me for this session to share his insight on Business Continuity. Also, presenting together is so much more fun.
co-hosted Q&A with Mark Strande, CSO @NordnetSE, for Master's students of Information Security @Stockholm_Uni. many questions, loads of fun.— per stromsjo (@stromsjo) December 2, 2015