(some of) my events
- 2019-10-08 Riskkollegiets seniora pris (co-hosting seminar in Gothenburg)
- 2019-09-16 Immersiva medier (participating in conference, Norrköping)
- 2019-08-22 RISKUT 2019 (co-hosting conference, Stockholm)
- 2019-06-18 Certifierad IT-arkitekt (guest lecturing, Stockholm)
- 2019-05-15--17 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
Security is about protecting someone or something from someone or something.
Information Security does not exist in a vacuum. There is a context.
For intentional threat sources, the context is the motive behind an attack. As an example, consider an orchestrated release of correct information which was obtained without authorization. It is of course a breach of confidentiality. But that's just the means. The real attack involves releasing information as a projectile. Can your organisation handle the truth?