I was glad to see last week's Technical Infosec course fully booked.
This time I added a session on backup and archiving. Availability from a preservation perspective is becoming increasingly important as archives are being digitised.
We did a "100 points" Mentimeter exercise, ranking the relative importance of Agile Principles. The question was, which principles will have the most impact (positive or negative) on security work? Not surprisingly, principle #2 "Welcome changing requirements..." ended up on top.
(some of) my events
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-29 Certifierad informationssäkerhetsarkitekt, del 1 (co-teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-10 Certifierad IT-arkitekt (guest lecturing, Stockholm)
- 2018-12-13 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)