(some of) my events
- 2020-02-05--08 Folk och kultur (participating in convention, Eskilstuna)
- 2019-12-12 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2019-10-08 Riskkollegiets seniora pris (co-hosting seminar in Gothenburg)
- 2019-09-16 Immersiva medier (participating in conference, Norrköping)
- 2019-08-22 RISKUT 2019 (co-hosting conference, Stockholm)
my year in art (1): Perpetual Uncertainty
Produced by Bildmuseet and showcased in Malmö, the exhibition Perpetual Uncertainty was one of my artsy highlights of the year. The name refers to long-lived effects of nuclear technology.
The exhibition mixed peaceful nuclear power with military applications, which is something I find counter-productive.
How can we communicate danger (think waste disposal site) to our descendants when our civilisation is long gone? This relates to my teaching on how we can archive data but not information.