Well, Silvio wouldn’t be Silvio if he just left silently without a fight and so far he hasn’t conceded defeat. It does appear though that the centre-left coalition of Romano Prodi has won the Italian election with a razor-thin margin.
Italian leftist coalitions are unstable by definition. This time the populous mandate is weak at a time when the young Italian nation is being challenged by stagnating growth as well as increasing domestic tension. Formally Prodi has won a five year term. I wouldn’t be surprised if we have turmoil within five months. So if he really wants this job, Silvio Berlusconi would be well-advised to stick around for a while.
(some of) my events
- 2019-04-09--11 Operativ informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-03-06--08 Strategisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2019-01-29 Certifierad informationssäkerhetsarkitekt, del 1 (co-teaching course, Stockholm)
- 2018-12-13 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2018-12-05--07 Teknisk informationssäkerhet (teaching course, Stockholm)