By planning around certain harmful events you take ownership of your continuity risk. But there are things you won't know when writing your plan. You need to involve stakeholders, specialists. Seek their advice and perspectives, learn about their plans. Tell them about what risk you see and how you intend to treat it. Have your plan qualified through their input and compatible with their plans.
Business Continuity is not an arena for lone rangers. Getting a second opinion makes for a first-class plan.
(some of) my events
- 2020-03-10--12 Northern European Conference on Emergency and Disaster Studies (attending conference, Östersund)
- 2020-02-05--08 Folk och kultur (attending convention, Eskilstuna)
- 2020-01-16 Certifierad IT-arkitekt (guest lecturing, Stockholm)
- 2019-12-12 Datakommunikation och IT-säkerhet (guest lecturing, Högskolan i Gävle)
- 2019-11-21--22 Samlingsforum 2019 (attending conference, Nyköping)